Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013
As for the rest of tonight I am watching The Sing-off. I love love love this show. This is probably my favorite singing competition. It was where I first saw Pentatonix and I am now hooked on their music. Do yourself a favor and check out their YouTube channel and go watch The Sing Off!
Sunday, December 8, 2013
- You can't see it, but I am wearing a magenta tank top under the cowl neck. The color combo is fantastic!
- My dress has lost 2 buttons. I really need to sew them back on soon.
- I bought eggnog today. I wait all year for this.
- I am cutting out the pieces for my next project tonight.
- It's a project for Eric!
- I am watching Doctor Who while working.
- Speaking of work, I work 12 hour days all week this week plus Saturday!
- It will end up being 70 hours in one week.
- Holy catfish, that's a lot!
- My paycheck will be amazing.
- Back to Doctor Who...
- I love Donna Noble!
- That is all.
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Posted by Sarah C at 9:23 PM
Friday, December 6, 2013
Look at this awesome bracelet! You know you want one too!
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Well I fixed my camera...after I took this picture. If you wear glasses you will understand what happened. You know when you spend a bit of time outside and it is cold then you go inside where it is significantly warmer and your glasses instantly fog up? Well, that is basically what happened on the inside of my lens. Because it was on the inside, it was not de-fogging itself very quickly. I may have turned on the fan and held it in front of it to speed it up. Good news is that it worked and I can finish out the year taking pictures that you can actually see! Which is good considering I am working on some cool things that definitely need to be photographed.